Hello Major Geeks. Long time listner first time caller!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MicronBOMB, Oct 25, 2009.

1. MicronBOMB

MicronBOMB Private E-2

Hey everyone, this is my first post to majorgeeks.com though I been an avid user of this site. I am interested in learning C++ and have been doing some online tutorials for about a week now and I've run into questions that I would be very appreciative if someone could IM me through skype so I could get a little help from a real person! My skype name is Zachery <snip>. Thanks once again for the great site I always recommend it!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!!

You could always ask your questions in the programming forum.

Programming

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hey Zach, welcome aboard!:) As TimW says, why not do as he says? The community does not get helped with a one-on-one discussion and everybody loses the knowledge that someone who knows the ins and outs of your question. I doubt anyone here posting to a help question do a one-on-one one for free.

Heck, I hardly ever reply to PM's asking for help as that's a waste IMO, if everybody did that then there would not be an MG's as we know it.;):) :wine You could ask your question at a pay site.:innocent

EDIT: Hahaha!:cool you posted.:)

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

And a warm Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Plenty of good teachers here for the ones that want to learn.

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there :wave

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

7. MicronBOMB

MicronBOMB Private E-2

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have already posted in programming however it was also asking for one on one help. I think I will censor my code and post it in the programming section for all to see. It will be a shining example of a what not to do in C++ ...lol. Thanks again!

8. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi. I have edited out part of your skype name in both posts. In the future, please do not post any personal information such as that (it's also stated in the forum rules). As already mentioned, Major Geeks is here for forum help only. For one, it allows others to learn from your question. It also helps us with quality control. This is a public forum so you have no idea who you would be giving your personal information out to. It's just really not safe on any fronts.

Hopefully you will get the help you need. There are a lot of great tech people on here. :)

9. MicronBOMB

MicronBOMB Private E-2

Thank very much. I will refrain from giving out any of my personal info. :-o

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds