problems with canon

Discussion in 'Software' started by vicious, Nov 5, 2005.

1. vicious

vicious Private E-2

hello to everyone!

i have a problem when i try to install my canon multifunctional! for a reason i needed to uninstall the cannon software and then i installed SP2, after i reboot when i tried to install my canon with usb cable the windows didn't recognize any entrance by usb and i can't install the sofware couse doesn't found canon multifunctional.

i have already spoken to a techniq person and he said that problably the XP with sp2 doesn't recognize or a previous bad uninstall and the drivers still in registration!!!

does anyone knows whow to remove the drivers or anything else??

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Which model Multifunction do you have?

These are not compatible with XP SP2 so says Canon
    Check Add/Remove for any Canon Multi drivers/software and remove them, also check Printers & Faxes in Control Panel for any printers relating to Multi and Right Click delete it.

3. vicious

vicious Private E-2

I have MPC600F, so I supose that ain't compatible!!! what should I do?

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds