Kim Jong Il calls himself an 'Internet expert'

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by augiedoggie, Oct 5, 2007.

1. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Wonder if he's ever visited the spyware forum:D

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

roflmao at your wit :D

4. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Now there is one Nasty mentally repugnant piece of work, and it is the second generation to boot. You think maybe there is a special spot in H*double L for Dad and Son. I truly feel for the Korean people both North and South for this idiot and his Father, have hurt millions of them.

If I typed this on the North Korean Net, I could expect a knock on my door, and jail time.

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Well at least he has agreed not to nuke anyone anymore :p

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

That's what he says but can we believe him (how do we check)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  7. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

I suspect that has more to do with China explaining the facts of life. Something to the effect that they'll turn his little private fifedom into a provence if he screws up, and then turn around and shoot him for crimes to humanity (which is true enough).

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds