Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

Discussion in 'Software' started by 2bfree, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2bfree

2bfree Private E-2

Hello to all,
    this is the web site were you can get you’re free not illegal,Wolfenstein Enemy Territory game. It is a free, stand alone FPS. This is the game that Major attitude has accused me of stealing and continues to accuse me of stealling. As you can see it is totally free and not illegal download. Major attitude removed the original thread completely when he was shown to be wrong. Insult me all you will Major attitude, you are wrong and you know it and that all that matters.

http://games.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/

2. BabyGirl27

BabyGirl27 Private E-2

Dont know about the rest, but the game looks free to me. All I have do now is see if my son will play it, not as flash as Bf2.

3. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

W:ET is & always been free, im confused.

4. 2bfree

2bfree Private E-2

I asked on the forum how to install this game as I was having problems opening it, I had downloaded a Mac version. Major attitude accused me of stealing, he’s normal rant. Anyway a few replies told me what I had done wrong and they also stated that the game was free. Major attitude still continued to accuse me of stealing/piracy etc, then removed the thread completely when it was quite clear that he's accusations were wrong. I don’t mind as we all make mistakes some times, I just thought it was a bit rude to remove the entire thread and insult me at the same time. I agree with the major that piracy/stealing of software is wrong. Great game anyway and it's free.

5. Slyster

Slyster Private E-2

I cant believe anyone finds that game fun. I tried it for a few hours and noticed that it was the worst game I had ever played.

*shudders*

6. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

The game is good, not the best, has some outdated grahpics and what not but its truely fun; random bashing and saying stupid stuff like "Worst game I have ever played." doesn't get you far in terms of point-proven. Unless you have only played like 2 games in your entire life, the other being HL2 and Halo.

7. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

If you have issues with one of the moderators, admins, or in this case, owners of MG, you should take it to email, not to the forums.

http://majorgeeks.com/page.php?id=2

That should pretty much conclude everything here.

8. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Thread was removed because it got out of hand. Its all good here, I am not still ranting over it, so get over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds