trainer anno 1404

Discussion in 'Software' started by Martien, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Martien

Martien Private E-2

hi everyone
    i played anno 1404 now for a day and i like the game but it is more fun with a trainer:-D
    now i know to find trainers the only problem that they are not competible to my anno. (version 1.002)
    maybe somebody here knows a trainer that DO work with that version.
    don't mention cheathappens because that i already tryed and only the orginal retial version trainer i can get. best part yet. because of that i dint update for the trainer sake. guess what, i dint work either because my system disagree somehow.:( no error or intervention from my virusscanners. (shutdown complety do be sure of that, nope) so i update but of course the trainer absolutely dont work. who here has the wise wisdom to know where i can get a good working trainer?
    many thanks ahead

EDIT: i just patch to 1.3

2. lego126

lego126 DJ's Geeky Dad

I liked Anno as well. I pop it in everynow and then for a week or so at a time. :-D
    try this one out. This is the one I used.
    http://www.cheathappens.com/show_download.asp?ID=25853
    have fun and GL/ Be sure to post some views of your cities for all to view. Don't know if you have a production chain calculator or not but IT IS VERY HELPFUL, especialy at latter stages.here are the links for it.
    http://www.anno1404-rechner.de/index.php?lang=en
    just enter then number of inhabitants you have of each class and it tells you the number of each buildings you need to sustain them.

3. Martien

Martien Private E-2

thanks for the reply and i looked immediately in it.
    i like the website for the production calculator. THANKS!:)
    only the trainer i already have and use it already(i'm member of cheathappens)
    and there lay the problem..
    cheathappens don't have trainers for 1.3 because STEAM never had updated THERE version:***
    I looked now everywhare and i have found a new website next to cheaphappens with al kinds of trainers but also nothing.
    MG was my last hope of getting one for the updated game.:cry

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds