Monitor Display Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jeffa123, Sep 30, 2006.

1. jeffa123

jeffa123 Private E-2

Using Windows Pro 2000 Version 5.
    The display has horizontal lines that run across the screen. The lines seem to form where information is listed on the screen (for example this typed line now has a faded line on each side, running across the screen). If there is Bold box or bold line on the screen. The line running across would be more bold.
    I switched the monitor out with a good one that worked, the problem is still there, so its not the monitor.
    I followed the trouble shoot for display's under My Computer. I adjusted all the screens setting as instructed. This did not help. I deleted the display adapter (NVIDIA GeForce DDR) as instructed. Then logged on the safe mode and reinstalled (incase it was corruped), that did not help..
    Any Ideas would be greatly appricated. Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds