Logitech Mouse!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by angryt, Oct 27, 2006.

1. angryt

angryt Private E-2

My computer crashedd two days ago, and wouldnt start up again, so I restored it back to a few days before and it worked fine - for two days, then this morning the mouse suddenly went to the corner of the screen and then the computer crashed again. When i started it up the mouse pointer wouldn't move! I tried unplugging it etc but nothing would work, so i restarted and it wouldn't start up like before (something to do with hardware or software changes) and i had to restore to a previous setting, and yet the mouse still wont work, and i have done all this (including getting to this site) without the use of my mouse! I unistalled it and plugged it back in, and it recongized it - it is cordless, and the cordless end of the mouse racts when it gets out of range of the main bit, but i can't seem to make my pointer move :(. Anyway, i use win xp. Any help would be appreciated,

Ta

2. malware killer

malware killer Private First Class

Just a SWAG here; when is the last time you changed the batteries?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds