Asus M2N68-LA vista to xp

Discussion in 'Software' started by crazi_wolf, Jan 14, 2009.

1. crazi_wolf

crazi_wolf Private E-2

I have an AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual core 3800+, the system originally came with vista, and vista's crap (kinda redundant as everyone knows), anyways when i downgrade, im trying to find the drivers for other PCI Bridge Device, and the SM Bus Controller, altho im not sure what these are for, i've tried reading the other related threads, altho whats discussed on those i already have installed, its just these 2 devices im having issues with, can someone please help? ty much :)

2. Vikingman4456

Vikingman4456 Private First Class

I could be wrong but all you would have to do is insert your disc that came with the mb. From what I found out this is a common problem so I hope that will work for you. There is the alternative of using a driver scanner to find and fix the issues but nothing replaces going right to manufacturers site to get the drivers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds