I'm looking for a Phantom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shiver Me Timbers, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Shiver Me Timbers

Shiver Me Timbers MajorGeek

Hey Phantom where ever you are. Hope you this coming years brings you much happiness. I'll be popping in from time to time trying to catch you. Many hugs ...

If anyone should see Barry around, please point him to this thread.

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Sent him a PM!

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I haven't seen him in a bit and looks like he hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. Hope all is okay with him.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Me too Laura, think Barry is like busy as hell for forums.... I hope

5. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

What you two said.... I hope he's okay.

6. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

I look forward to see Barry here soon! :)

7. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

I'm sure Barry will be just like me and pop up just when you are least expecting him to! Hope everyone was having a good holidays and wishing everyone a great 2014!

8. Shiver Me Timbers

Hmm, that has me worried. Thanks for the heads up.

9. Shadowchaser

As I said before, don't give up on Barry. This isn't the first time he has dropped off of the grid but he always seems to make it back here (just like many others that I know or used to know here). I'm sure he will be back in due time.

10. Mimsy

Now that you mention it, you're right. A lot of us follow that cycle.

11. Shadowchaser

I am guilty of that myself Mims! Good to see you here....

Jack

12. Shiver Me Timbers

Tried to call him a few times but the circuits are busy. Country code is 61?

Got through and he we got cut off. Well at least he is okay. lol

13. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Sorry you got cut off, but glad to hear you talked to him. :)

14. Shadowchaser

see I told you he was fine, silly guy just likes to worry us is all.

15. Mimsy

Such a drama queen. rolleyes

16. skimmer

skimmer Private E-2

Still No word from Phantom? This seems quite the stretch of time for him to be out of touch. Tried to PM you Dave , but seeing as I'm not a active member over here it won't let me. Have you any news? I could update you on some of the other crew also if I had a way to get a message across. If you've a mind you could pm me here and let me know how to drop you a line these days. Thanks
    As you can see by the post count I'm just a lurker over here, since tweakfikes. Long time Sir. Best from Arien also.

17. DavidGP

Yeah no word yet and its out of character also for Barry to be out of touch for so long! Yeah on PMs I will PM you my contact email address.

Hey hope Arien is doing well these days, bet she has grown up a hell of a lot!

18. skimmer

skimmer Private E-2

I called Phantom yesterday, or well tried. No answer, no voicemail. Would have thought to have hit that at least. And Arien, oh yes. Teaching grade school kiddies this last 5 years. But doing a career change now, sadly. No job satisfacton, and extremely bad pay. It's really a disgrace what they make them live on when they are teaching the people in charge of our tomorrows. Thanks for getting back Sir!

19. DavidGP

You have email Tim :)

20. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

I'm finally back, guys! Just Posted a quick "Hello" Thread to let y'all know what's up.
    Had a few close calls with Mr. Death in the last six months and had no 'Net, Phone or anything else when I eventually came out of the hospital. (Cancer relapse, pneumonia, (twice), Heat Stroke, etc, blah, blah).
    Sorry Glo, I was in Hosp. when you called and I wasn't supposed to be using my Cellphone and big, bad, Matron came at the wrong time...Grrr!.
    Timbo, I need to tell you my new email and phone No., man!
    Kind greets to EVERYONE else!...:).

21. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know how you are Barry! We were worrying. :)

22. skimmer

skimmer Private E-2

Man I am so glad to know your still out there and kicking!
    Drop me a line when you get caught up. Hell even Solange came out of the wood work looking for you my friend.

23. Phantom

Hey man!...:)
    Yeah, it did really bug me, more than you'll know. But a bit hard to do that whilst unconscious and connected to hospital 'plumbing'.....0_o.
    Good be around to "see" you all again though, I'll admit. ;) Having no family, or anyone, really, leads to that. Been out of commission since 16th of Dec '13, or some such. Not a great couple of years for me. At least the worst is over, I guess.

24. skimmer

skimmer Private E-2

I certainly hope the worst is over for you my friend, you've paid the dues tens of times over by my thinking. If you need contact info from me (in case it went the way of your email and such) PM, or ask Dave, he has one of them. I can the no PM seeing as although I've been about since the start of MG's I don't post here, and having no post count I can't send it to you without broadcasting it to all. Will wait patiently to hear from you when you get a spare moment. And I figure your time is pretty filled up right now. Although I damn well wish you'd slow down and take time for yourself. You have earned it with interest Sir.

25. Phantom

Yeah, I think that I still have your contact info, somewhere, including snail-mail, if necessary, LoL! I try and keep a copy of the important folk someplace, if I can sort out all my stuff, after all these months, LoL! ;)
    I P.M.'ed and e-mailed Solange, so she's cool. Now have to contact Don, as he was obviously worried, too.
    I hope all your pains are being dealt with, too, manl.
    Take care:-
    Phantom/Barry.

* Thanks to ALL those who care. It is important to me.:)

26. DavidGP

Hey Barry, Glad to hear you are still on this mortal coil, but not great on the health issues m friend, I really hope you have good medical care to help you.

Stay well and please do not be a stranger and post when you can to say HI.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds