Error Code 19.

Discussion in 'Software' started by harry, Sep 26, 2006.

1. harry

harry Private "Bad" Joker

Hi,
    Frantic call from a lady saying her new web cam won`t load. when I had a look it was reprting a Code 19 error, ie a fault in the registry. I looked up the reccomended repair procedure, and will do that tomorrow. But the lovely lady then told me that this was the FIFTH web cam she had tried to install, all different makes, and they all had this fault.
    I suspect that there is a vast number of faulty entries in the registry, but does anyone know of a way to get rid of them, short of going into regedit and deleting each one individually?
    I have since loaded the "faulty" camera onto my computer with no trouble at all!

TIA.
    Harry.

2. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

3. harry

harry Private "Bad" Joker

Many thanks for quick reply, Toni, but have already run Ccleaner ( regstry issues section), but still get same fault.
    The big problem is that she can`t remember the manufacturers of the various cameras she has tried to install, so I`m a bit hampered trying to find all the registry enrties.
    And to cap it all, she makes lousy coffee!

HARRY.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds