Howdy

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Denithor, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Denithor

Denithor Private E-2

Just wanted to say hello and thank you very much for your website, it is a great place to point my family and friends to when they are having issues. I usually have to find the relevant information for them, but still it's a lot easier since for the most part you guys have it written out already. I'm also glad because I've learned a thing or two here as well, plus the lists of tools you have compiled is wonderful. Anyway, enough rambling. Thanks very much and hope you are having a great day.

2. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

Welcome to MajorGeeks Denithor!:cool

So glad to hear you have found the site helpful! The feedback is always nice & helpful to us, to hear.:)

Don't be a stranger now that you've taken the plunge and signed up. :)

3. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Howdy! Welcome to MajorGeeks.

E

4. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Hey! :wave2:major!
    I just want to let you know that MajorGeeks is the best you will find. If you are a true geek, you won't look anywhere else ;) :-D:cool.
    I always help when I can, and my info is accurate.
    So enjoy :major.com!
    zDawg32 (best username ever!!!!! :cool)

5. scorcer

scorcer ajMro keGe

hello, and welcome to MG, and the "boards" :wave

be sure to come into the lounge and join the conversations, when you have spare time

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds