Call of Duty 1

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rich2481, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Rich2481

Rich2481 Private E-2

been playing COD1 for a few months, something to do at work,

now the game will lock up at certain times when picking up objects and tell me it has a memory error, need at least 5MB on game drive,

I have a new system, Pentium 4, 3.4 gig processor, 1 gig memory, intel video chip, like I said I have finished the game in several modes ( beginner on up to now playing Veteran)

tried loading Game Gain to no avail,

left a post on the COD forum also

2. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

You might want to try and free up some memory.

CCleaner is a free app available here at MG :http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4191

This will clean up your temp files, etc. Other than cleaning up junk files with CCleaner, I am not sure what else to tell you. The game is obviously looking for space, so you need to make space for it. Are you running a lot of other apps in the background while playing? Any new downloads recently? When was the last time you ran scan disk, disk defrag? All of these things could have an effect.

Post some more details and we can get this sorted out.
    :)

3. -Rebel_Raver-

-Rebel_Raver- Private E-2

I have 256mb of ram, sadly, and mine works ok. Do you have alot of programs running when you play it? You could also go onto taskmanager and see whats using up all your ram.

4. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

As far as I'm aware, that game only supports certain ATI and nVidia chipsets and not Intel.

It also requires a DirectX 9a compatible card.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds