Can Any Body Help me??

Discussion in 'Software' started by KAHAK, Apr 6, 2009.

1. KAHAK

KAHAK Private E-2

hello people,I need help i cant get my CNC general to patch to version 1.8 because of missing INI file and missing registry so can any body help me here please:cry:cry:cry ilove this game!!:drool:drool:drool

2. krzyflipx

krzyflipx Private E-2

Try uninstalling first, restart your computer, reinstall the game then apply patches after that.

3. KAHAK

KAHAK Private E-2

Hello dude...sorry i cant uninstalled this game course i play at cyber cafe.
    I dont have it at home.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

If this is on a Cyber Cafes PC then are you the admin of these PCs? if not then you likely will need to get the Admin of the PCs to install the update as likely scenario is that without admin access, software doesnt have permissions to write to the registry.

Also other info will be needed as in...

What Windows Version is this, include service pack level?
    What is the missing INI files name?
    What is the missing registry?

5. KAHAK

KAHAK Private E-2

I think the REG file missing and INI.big file is missing but when i check is is there..so what could cause it?
    :confused

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

As I mentioned if your not admin of that PC, its likely that the registry is locked from any user installing applications, this saves the PCs getting messed up and corrupted, infected with all sorts of malware or files they dont want installed. As the Admin or Owner of the cafe to install this update.

7. KAHAK

KAHAK Private E-2

Thanks i already done that hahahahahahaah:-D:-D:-D:-D

now i can play all the mod i want!!!:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds