Call of Duty - WOW looks good

Discussion in 'Software' started by BluesMan, Sep 4, 2003.

1. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

2. hw209

hw209 Private E-2

yes it does look good. I been playing the demo and there is definetly an improvement in graphics and AI

3. kefka

kefka Private E-2

Is this the one with scripted AI (partners) like when you run up on the beach with 200 other guys?

4. snook

snook Private E-2

No, just you and i think 5 guys taking a bombed town. fun demo. No multiplayer demo yet but here is hoping.

5. SwatShark

SwatShark Captain Cuffs

Demo looks good. I really like the old war games that have been coming out. Good graphics, descent gameplay. I'd buy it.

6. snook

snook Private E-2

I got better FPS with this one then RTCW and MOHAA. Hope it plays as well online.

7. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

I'm havin' a blast with it so far. The graphics are just great.

8. SuperNova

SuperNova Private E-2

i'm a WWII fan by far. can't wait for it to come out. just got secret weapons BF 1942 so i'll be busy :D you guys love band for brothers? wouldn't it be cool to see a Nam version of band for brothers.

9. CLarKEY

CLarKEY Private Epilepic Seizure Inducer

yeah it does i waited 123 minutes just to start downloadin the demo but it was worth it

10. lesrae

lesrae Private E-2

Eventually downloaded the demo (dial-up) - that one's going straight on the christmas list, atmosphere and graphics are better than MOHAA, but the weapon action isn't so hot IMO.

11. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

I'm a little disappointed man. I was reading in Computer Gaming World that is has 24 "Single Player" maps? Should I take this to mean no multiplayer? That would blow chunks.

12. hw209

hw209 Private E-2

13. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

That's cool thnx. Their ad in the mag said "24 Single Player Maps". :( That's why I wondered.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds