Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by gsmith61647, Jun 7, 2007.

1. gsmith61647

gsmith61647 Private E-2

HI All,

I've been looking at the forums for quite some time and am quite impressed.
    Been trying to work through the Malware Removal Guide today and am having some trouble.
    Hopefully I know how to post a thread, seems the dumb get dumber.. See you in the proper forums I hope.

2. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hiya :)
    We all have to start somewhere! I thought I was dumb, but everyone was very helpful. If they couldnt help, they would direct me to the correct forum to ask my questions.
    Hope you enjoy MG's ;)

3. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Hi and welcome to Major Geeks :)

What you should do is, work through the guide as much as possible, and when you start to have problems post into the malware section with as many details as possible. One of the guys there should be able to help you as they are pro`s.

Hope this helps :)

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds