Memory Dumps

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by murphy2003, Dec 11, 2005.

1. murphy2003

murphy2003 Private First Class

Every day or so Im getting memory dumps.Can anyone help? Emachine-533 MHZ-Windows XP-8GB H.D.Memory 256 SDRAM

2. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

3. saerbo

saerbo Private E-2

I'm having almost the same problem. Everytime I type my password in, and start up windows.. The BSOD pops up,crashes and dumps memory. I am running in safe Mode currently to try to fix this problem. What is causing this, and what steps do i need to take!!! I am running windows 7, I have FIREFOX and IE. and AVG free version and AVAST free version. Please tell me what I need to do to fix this stupid annoying problem!!! S.O.S HELP!!

4. falconattack

falconattack Command Sergeant Major

Hi my friend , welcome to MG's :major

You must start new thread , it's from 12-12-05 01:05 :wave

5. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

Along with what falconattack said, please post the last minidump as a .zip attachment. The file will be in the folder C:\Windows\Minidump and have the name miniXXXXXX.dmp. Right click on the file and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder and attach that folder to your new thread.

6. saerbo

saerbo Private E-2

I cannot find ( and call me stupid ) where to post a new thread.. its actually maddening!!

7. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

Go to the main category of Hardware in PC, Desktop and Laptop Support. There's a button that says New Thread. Click on it.

8. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds