dvd newbie needs help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by spike23, Jul 9, 2006.

1. spike23

spike23 Private E-2

i just got a dvd player a couple of days ago.i am having a myriad of problems.i admit im a newbie,and no doubt i will ask some stupid questions,so please dont flame me too much,lol.i will only ask one question this time so i dont overwhelm you all.i was having problems burning with nero 6,so i installed nero7,which was even worse.so i decided to delete nero7 and go back to 6.hear is the problem.nero 7 wont uninstall!in the add/remove panel theres not even an option to uninstall it/whats worse,nero 6 says it wont work until i uninstall nero7.i dont have a restore point,i removed all but the last system restore to gain free space.can anyone help me please?im desperate.thanks in advance,im stuck in limbo!

2. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

Go to Nero's website and download their cleaners for ver.6 and ver.7. Run them both and that should take care of your loading problem. Hope this helps.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds