Microsoft free cd for office xp sp1 and sp2

Discussion in 'Software' started by NICK ADSL UK, Feb 18, 2004.

1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK MajorGeeks Forum Administrator Staff Member

2. Freddy

Freddy Sergeant

UK Only?...

3. NICK ADSL UK

Hi Freddy
    I will hunt around for the USA link and i or one of the other members here will post it when we find it

4. NICK ADSL UK

Hi everyone
    This is the link for office service pack 2 for the USA
    The Office XP Service Pack 2 CD contains both the client and the administrative versions of the update files. A startup page enables you to choose which version of the update you want to install on your computer.

The CD also contains both versions of the update files for Office XP Service Pack 1, which was released in December 2001. The Service Pack 1 release is a prerequisite for Service Pack 2.
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/xp/journ/oxpsp2cd.html

Last edited: Feb 18, 2004
  5. Freddy

Freddy Sergeant

Thanks Nick. I tried a few half hearted attempts to find the USA site w/o success.

Thanks again!

6. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

Thanks Nick, do appreciate the heads up. This will save a lot of time whenever I format and reinstall again. :cool: :)

7. NICK ADSL UK

My pleasure gentleman :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds