Government getting desperate

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by darlene1029, Jun 15, 2007.

1. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

3. Bugballou

Bugballou MajorGeek

Sorry, I don't Yahoo. Do you?
    Bug

4. darlene1029

Actually this makes no sence without seeing a tv special, so please feel free to remove it.

5. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Waitaminute, first they drive em crazy, and then you want to hold that against em!?!

Seriously, I was listening to the radio. The story said they didn't have enough mental health professionals before the war, now we have some very messed up kids coming back who can't get the most basic help on this front. Thing is, a lot of this kind of trauma becomes even more deeply entrenched with time.

Jeeze, I'm glad I didn't vote for these bozos. Someone sure did though.

6. darlene1029

They don't want to take care of them, just like the years of denial there was such a thing as agent orange after Nam. These kids don't know what they're getting into til it's too late.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds