Saddam Hussein sentenced to death by hanging

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bjgarrick, Nov 5, 2006.

1. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

2. bjgarrick

Hopefully this won't start a war, lol

3. star17

star17 MajorGeek

4. bjgarrick

5. star17

star17 MajorGeek

B.J., what the hell is that you posted up there, a Hussein Haiku?

6. bjgarrick

It's the main lyrics to that song by Daniel Powter, the one from American Idol when you got voted off "You had a bad day". LOL!

7. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Oh okay...is American Idol Billy Idol's little brother or something? I don't watch much TV. ;)

8. bjgarrick

LOL! I don't want much myself, I enjoy American Idol because it's hilarious watching some of those singers attempt to sing thinking they're the best.

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

They from what I just been reading/watching they have a token 2 weeks to appeal, which be all accounts is just a token gesture.

10. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Seems to me that Mohammed Azawi Ali was the only one with a decent lawyer. :D

11. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

That's relative eh? lawyers.. bottom feeders.. what's the diff :)

Happy Hanging " PULL THE ROPE MOE!! "

12. BCGray

BCGray Guest

On a serious tone I just wonder if a "Life Sentence Incommunicado" would not be a better choice........he will become a martyr on his death to the violent Islamic faithful, which may mean another blood bath somewhere.

13. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

First glance at the headline and my first thought was "Oh, crap, the sh*ts going to hit the fan now." Does this mean the terrorist attacks will stop?:confused: :confused: Will Bush declare victory, again? Does Santa Claus really exist?:rolleyes:

14. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

I heard on the news one day that Saddam requested a firing squad if convicted. Must not have worked.

Steve

15. SweatyBanana

SweatyBanana Private E-2

I think he deserves to be put on a deserted island surrounded by about 500 bombs.

He moves, he dies.

16. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

OMG, news is announced on a Sunday, when people tend to be home the most, two days before elections. Didnt see THAT coming.

17. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

yeah... like a pie in the face.. You can see it coming but you can't get out of the way fast enough :)

18. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

I thought that was odd when I heard it today, on a Sunday. :confused:

You are probably right MA.

Steve

19. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Might be better with 500 land mines or so :)

20. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

He shat a brick when they told him,wonder if they'll drop him for a neck braker or just gently drop him six inches let the rope tighten up:confused:

21. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

He be back in court again Today for the next case against him, maybe they are going to hang him twice!!!!

22. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

They just want to make sure all the bases are covered. The man deserves death, covering everything he ever did that make it so is going to take a long while. He'll probably die of a heart attack first, then they can have all the rumors that it was faked. Kind of a Dark Elvis thing.

23. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Probably he's a coward,he wanted everyone else to fight to the death and martyr themselves "including his sons" but when it came to his turn he grabbed a suitcase full of money and hid in a hole,what did he say "I'm willing to negotiate"

err? too late bud your off to the gallows

24. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

And with a Ak-47 and a pistol, which he never fired, once

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds