MCP61PM-AM Motherboard connections

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ap5920703, May 22, 2010.

1. ap5920703

ap5920703 Private E-2

I am replaceing a motherboard for a customer that has a Emachine T3626. I ordered the motherboard and of course it is a little different than the original but should still work. Well I can't get the damn thing to turn on now. I have two connections that I cannot figure out how they connect. The POWER SW and POWER LED cables.

I found this link
    http://support.packardbell.com/uk/item/index.php?i=instr_connectors_MCP61PM-AM&ppn=PB82113801
    and the area I'm asking about is #9 I have tried every possible combination of connecting these two but still no workie! Can anyone find out any other information on this?

Thanks in advance,

2. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Power switch on the pair of pins, LED on the four.

3. ap5920703

ap5920703 Private E-2

I don't know what you mean. can you explian it better please?

4. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

At the location of #9 on the picture you linked, plug the power switch on the pair of pins towards the top of the motherboard and plug the LED on to the set of four pins towards the bottom of the motherboard.

Also, please do not start more than one thread on the issue.

5. ap5920703

ap5920703 Private E-2

ok, so below I tried to map out the pin so A1 is just an open stop for a Pin but none are there. My Speaker cable connects to A12345 down like it did in the other motherboard. You saying to plug in Power Switch into B12 and the LED into B45 is that correct? if so it is still not working and I'm starting to think I have another boad motherboard.

A B
    1 .
    2 . .
    3 . .
    4 . .
    5 . .

Thanks again,

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds