How do I get Multimedia Audio Controller??

Discussion in 'Software' started by cherry05sherbet, Aug 17, 2004.

1. cherry05sherbet

cherry05sherbet Private E-2

I just restored everything in my comuter, I've got everything up and running smothly all except the fact that I cant play any audio what-so-ever. This is really starting to agrivate me because I've tried to find the disk it came off of and I cant find it anywhere and quite frankly... I dont have the money to go out and buy another one. So what can I do to get my audio controller running again? Is there anywhere I could download it from or andything? Please get back to me soon! Thanks!

2. daltonan

daltonan Private E-2

I had this happened after formatting hard drive and reloading Windows XP. My onboard sound would not work and I had an error for my Multimedia Audio controller. I went on the web and download the drivers for my motherboard for the sound and now it works fine.

3. daltonan

daltonan Private E-2

I had this happened after formatting hard drive and reloading Windows XP. My onboard sound would not work and I had an error for my Multimedia Audio controller. I went on the web and download the drivers for my motherboard for the sound and now it works fine.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds