Samsung Smooth SCH-U350 USB Driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by pclover, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

I got a USB cable and Car Charger for my phone. The driver disc that came with it was damaged and will not read it. Can you please find or link me to a USB driver for it?

No luck on Samsung website.

I'm on Windows 7 X64

When I try to plug in the Usb device it says SAMSUNG CDMA Technologies No driver found.

Thanks

2. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

3. Puppywunder58

Puppywunder58 Master Sergeant

Thanks, the driver worked perfectly. Now I would like to find a program or procedure to move pictures from the phone to my PC.

Thanks for any help.

4. Puppywunder58

Thanks, the driver worked perfectly. Now I would like to find a program or procedure to move pictures from the phone to my PC.

Thanks for any help.

5. tittiger

tittiger Private E-2

It was shown as a "modem" driver under Windows 7 and did not install correctly but thanks anyway.

6. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

I think this driver was meant for windows xp 32 bit. I have win 7 64bit so I had to install it in a xp 32bit vm.

However this is just the driver and does not include software for your cell phone.

7. tittiger

tittiger Private E-2

Remember that there is a 64 bit version of Windows 7 that takes a 64 bit driver.

I talked to Samsung tech support and he said (I have yet to find it) that the phone can be configured to be an external memory device and thus need no drivers or software under XP forward....

This is how I configure my Sansa MP3 player and it works like a charm.

Best,
    Joe

8. Puppywunder58

Hi tittiger,

If you find out how to do the external memory device or transfer pictures from the phone to the PC, please keep me informed.

Thanks, Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds