Linkman is dead? How to raise from the dead?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jwirt, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Jwirt

Jwirt Private E-2

I like the Linkman program for keeping track of useful/potentially useful websites I use/visit. I think the program is well designed.

The problem is that the OuterTech.com, the Linkman developer, has apparently gone incognito except for continuing to accept paymnents for downloads of the software. He/she responds to that. However, no technical question on earth is apparently worth any of his/her time.

I have a simple question. I installed XP my operating system and reinstalled Linkman without touching my license. Linkman works but there is no drag and drop. This is bad for someone who is trying to structure and save many web links I use for my work. I've had no response from anyone at OuterTech on my tech support question.

My question is, why don't I have drag and drop in Linkman? Everything else works in the program.

John Wirt

2. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

3. Jwirt

Jwirt Private E-2

I posted. There is no moderator and there are very few participants. My post was never responded to. John

4. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

5. Jwirt

Jwirt Private E-2

Thanks. I didn't see the thread you point out. Mine, which is on the same topic, hasn't attracted any meaningful responses.

I have XP SP2 from the box plus Windows Updates.

John

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds