Flip camera phone

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mcadam, Nov 29, 2004.

1. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

right, time of year when someone in my family wants a new phone - has to be a flip phone, and have video capture facility. if possible, having an outter colour screen would be good too. looking for it sim free and under £200 (about $360 for you US folks!)
    so far, seen the samsung sgh e600 and motorola v600. i'm more taken with the samsung as it's smaller and lighter. has anyone got any other suggestions that fits the required spec above?

all comments gladly welcomed.

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

anyone know anything?

3. edi98

edi98 Private E-2

No idea.........[​IMG]

4. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

If you don't know, why bother posting then??!!!!! :mad: :eek:

5. AdamR78

AdamR78 Private E-2

Have you thought about the new Nokia 6260?
    and the motorola v3 razor is pretty awesome.

6. SiLenZe

SiLenZe Private First Class

Motorola V710 unites all the tools to keep you moving. Snap the second with the integrated 1.2 megapixel camera, or shoot the moment utilizing the video capture and play it back for all to see. Keep rockin' with your favorite MP3s and keep it versatile with Bluetooth®.
    1.2 Megapixel camera
    Video capture and playback
    Connectivity via Bluetooth®
    Integrated MP3 player
    Office quality speakerphone
    Speaker independent speech recognition
    CDMA 1X with aGPS Trimode (800/1900/Analog)

7. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

ok thanks for the input, have now decided with the samsung p510 (this is for a friend of mine, i'm currently on the panasonic x70!)

8. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Mac, why do you have to buy it? Here in OZ we are inundated with various rental plans for all sorts of mobile phones. Surely there are even in more in the UK? Can you get what you want on a rental plan? I guess you may have already been down that route. Baz

===

9. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

erm its gotta be sim-free, because my friend is not on contract, prepay, and they're on something like a Siemens C65i at the moment i think.
    there are places where you can get them cheap i think, but not sure

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds