Recommend MMORPGs?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Anon-163a63241f, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Anon-163a63241f

Anon-163a63241f Anonymized

Hello,
    Can anyone direct me to any website that's mainly about mmorpgs? Like a directory or list of all the new releases, best sellers, and free games?

2. F18delta

F18delta Private E-2

Check out my buddy's site: http://www.sojdev.com/

He and his crew are developing a huge game that (knowing Jason) should live up to the hype. Their forum should also point you to a lot of MMORPG's. Tell Robear that Scott from Houston sent you. (Hopefully he won't throw stuff at you:D)

3. Raven

Raven Private E-2

kana, www.mpogd.com its multiplayer online games directory. Full of great games. One game i would recommend is wulfram. A online multiplayer game where you drive a tank and go into war against others. Wulfram has a nice and clean community (no swearing, hate, etc ). Best of all the game is free :) its at www.wulfram.com

4. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

5. Anon-163a63241f

didnt see that one coming.

6. Anon-163a63241f

oh thank you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds