Exporting Video

Discussion in 'Software' started by User360, Aug 9, 2003.

1. User360

User360 Private E-2

Windows XP Pro
    Pentium 4 2.6 Ghz
    P4P800 Motherboard
    512 MB Ram
    GeForce FX5200 128 MB Vid Card
    120 GB ATA Harddrive
    Samsung 16x DVD
    MSI 52x24x52
    Samsung SCD-27 Digital Video Camcorder

I'm currently unable to export(print to tape) edited video from any program on my computer. I'm using a 1394 connection(ILink/Firewire) and the computer says that it can not control the DV Device; And when I simply hit the export to tape button and play the video and record on my camcorder it fails to record the video. However, I know my 1394 connection is functioning because I have been able to capture/import video from the camcorder though it did give the Unable to Control DV Device error message several times. Im curious if anyone has a solution to my problem. My main editing platform is Adobe Premiere 6.5 but I'm willing to switch programs if I can get the proper results. Under the system devices my driver is located as Legacy Video Capture Devices and the driver is Samsung Camcorder USB-D03 Capture Driver. Thanks for the help!!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds