Camcorder to DVD issue.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jackson, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Jackson

Jackson Private E-2

Hey all,

I need some help figuring this one out for a person I know. Camcorder was being run through a USB port on a PC. The frames and sound were not matching up. She installed a PCI card to give her a couple USB 2.0 ports and that did seem to solve that situation.

The problem is that now when she burns here Video Disk the image gets pixelated.

She states that all the drivers are up to date. She also has about a Gig of RAM. She's currently using Nero to burn the projects.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

2. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

If she had to add USB 2.0 I'd guess this system is not that new ..ie.. not that fast either? Encoding video is intense.. make sure all non-crucial tasks are stopped and leave the PC alone to do its thing.. I found that to cause 'glitches'.
    Also you mentioned 'video disk' compressing video to vcd - quality does suffer. Your looking at VHS or worse.
    Nero burning w/ Nero Vision has a DVD on CD option if they a 'small' movies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds