Toshiba a30 sound card drivers dont work

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by The Bends, Jan 24, 2008.

1. The Bends

The Bends Private E-2

I formatted my drive and reloaded windows xp everything works except the sound and modem. I have download the latest drivers form toshiba but the diont work.

Can anyone please help me

cheers

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

More details please! The exact model of the PC would help... I spent some time at Toshiba looking for an "a30" and found nothing. Maybe read this link and follow the steps http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=149107
    That should help get the ball rolling ;)

3. teuton

teuton Private E-2

I have exactly the same problem, I have a toshiba Satellite A30-931 PSA33E-7SLX4-EN, reloaded XP Home and everything but audio and modem drivers are working, tried toshiba's www for drivers, downloaded them but they don't work, I do not have the recovery disks so major stuck here, I have search the www but no luck thus far

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds