Windows Home Server Storage Controller Driver?

Discussion in 'Software' started by sp33dphr33q, Sep 15, 2009.

1. sp33dphr33q

sp33dphr33q Private E-2

Some direction, Help or Advice PLEASE! :confused

Okay, some loading a fresh install of WHS on our server for the first time. (Replacing Sever 2003 R2 Standard for those who want to know). New HDD, Formatted etc. Loading WHS it says:

Windows Home Server Setup Error
    Hard drive capable of hosting Windows Home Server was not found. Would you like to load additional storage drivers?

Resolution for Symptom 1
    To resolve this problem, manually install a driver for the storage controller during setup. To do this, follow these steps:
    Locate the drivers for the storage controller. The drivers are provided by the hardware manufacturer. The drivers may also be available on the manufacturer's Web site.

The Mobo is a Intel Entry Server Board SE7230NH1-E and I seached Intels website for "storage controler" and got several pages of stuff to download. I don't know which I need. Has anyone had better luck finding stuff on Intels website or have any suggestions ... ideas? Please!

Intel Entry Server Board SE7230NH1-E - page
    http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/se7230nh1-e/

Thank you ...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds