been a while...saying hello!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by justkim, Oct 25, 2014.

1. justkim

justkim Private E-2

just want to say thanks to the awesomeness of Major Geeks for helping me out with my computer viruses about 2 years ago. if I failed to do this then, then I definitely appreciate your help now and in the future. If I did say thanks then (worthy of repeating!), then let me add that because of your help, I have now become a bit braver and more confident when I help someone else. Thanks for that too! I often recommend your website to others who want the kind of assistance you give without a lot of over the head tech talk. I'm happy to have found you when I did; I have been to your website occasionally (forgot my password!), and even now, when I needed to know how to do something, your site points me to the most simple but most effective solution. Never go away!

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the thanks. :)

I'm glad you find Major Geeks of use to you. That is what we always hope for.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi justkim

Thanks for the comments and one main thing stands out in your comment and thats...
    Thats all we want to do, is to make computing not only fun but educational and give users more confidence is trying out more of the things that computers do, plus now I bet when you help others you are educating them, so passing on the knowledge.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds