Wanting to learn

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by fl1ntlock, Aug 10, 2008.

1. fl1ntlock

fl1ntlock Private E-2

Ive always wondered where this one true computer god was does he exist is he real is he a he well by statistics alone he must be a guy well one can never be sure but who is this person what do they do in a typical day who is this person i would gladly sell my loyalty to them to learn a fraction of what they know

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Me too :)

Welcome to the forum fl1ntock, you'll find like many tech forums the computer gods are more like a Star Trek Borg collective, each with his/her own specialty, which when brought together with others makes for a great team.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's.

Behold the one you seekLOL

Attached Files:

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Maybe in another life. I've forgotten too much to call myself as such anymore.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Thought he was the devil, although you cannot see his horns in that pic ;) dammit let the secret out... he's a pussycat really :p

6. wildwolf220

You have forgotten more about computers than i know;)

7. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Doubt it. I'm just a lowly chemical engineering geek these days. Might have a potential possibility for an internship, too :)

8. wildwolf220

Shhhhhhh Halo, he's got a reputation to uphold:-D

9. wildwolf220

Nice one Adry, hope it works out:)

10. fl1ntlock

fl1ntlock Private E-2

thank you all for the welcome im sorry i didnt return messages promptly was reading over most posts and understanding your ranking heirarchy very clean user friendly website i think i have some more reading to do.thanks again for the welcomelet me know if there is anything i can contribute to the cause

11. Keglimp

Keglimp Private E-2

gday people!
    i am a noob so i thought i would bomb a quick hi in one of these threads and shout out a thanks to all the people that have posted up very helpful information through out this awesome site! >_<
    catch!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds