Can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by khallberg, Aug 29, 2008.

1. khallberg

khallberg Private E-2

I have a trojandownloader.xs

I have been trying EVERYTHING, and can not figure out how to fix this. I have to run my computer in safemode its so bad. Its driving me crazy and have spent probably $100 trying to correct this. Is this even fixable or do I need to buy a new computer??? I cant afford a new computer so I am hoping this is fixable. Thank you so much.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome. :)

You will need to follow all instructions in this thread: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 and post the requested logs in a new thread in the Malware Forum.

The malware experts in there are the best and will get you all fixed. If you have any questions while performing the removal instructions, just start a new thread in the Malware forum and ask.

Good luck. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds