Actiontec MI424WR, connects wirelessly but not wired.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ((KvN)), May 14, 2009.

1. ((KvN))

((KvN)) Private E-2

Hello all. I have a bit of an internet problem here. I have a couple of devices that are connects to the Actiontec MI424WR router provided by Verizon perfectly, such as my PSP, iPod Touch, my laptop, but the problem lies on 2 of the things that connects to the router using a wire such as my PS3 and my desktop.

I have never messed with the router before since I have no reason to and I really don't know anything much of it, but I have ran out of ideas of what to do after I tried to disconnect and reconnect all the cords and waiting the allotted time.

Does anyone have any slight idea what could be the problem? Not sure if this would potentially fix the problem, but I don't know how to do it, and that would be renewing the ip address. Heck I might be all wrong.

I do appreciate any advice!

-Kevin

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds