Wireless Network Setup Question

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by IMSA, Dec 27, 2003.

1. IMSA

IMSA Private First Class

I'm trying to install a D Link Wireless DI 624 router and the instructions aren't alot of help. It too a while to figure out I needed to run XP network setup wizard before I could get into the D Link set up wizard. The problem I'm having is when I run the XP network setup wizard, I'm prompted that an error has occured during configuration and I am to either try again or configure the network manually. Anyone have any idea what the problem may be? If I need to configure the network manually, how and where would I configure the network manually????

Thanks,

IMSA

2. cat5e

cat5e MajorGeek

3. Melmo

Melmo Private E-2

Never ever use the stupid Network setup wizards.

now you probably get to remove all kinds of stupid network bridges from your laptop.
    Yeah fun!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds