CLED error

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dim, Apr 10, 2007.

1. dim

dim Private E-2

hi, when i first started up my pc today it gave the same cled error as well as a antivirus error. Also my pc starts up strange and my taskbar is gray like in safemode but still not the same as safemode. Also nothing of my external hardware is working, nothing that is connected with usb, my soundcard(internal) and graficscard. I can't get my help and support open, my hardware in control panel...al very weird! slight understatement! does any of you know what it is. I think that it is somekind of safemode and therefore "secures" my external shit and cards from working...if someone can help me, that would be supergreat:)
    thanx

ps: i already found some forums with possible answers an tried already some of the things they said had to be done but didn't work except for the error itself. that doesn't appear anymore now.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds