video enhancement software

Discussion in 'Software' started by shanemail, Feb 11, 2008.

1. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

:wave

I have captured some security footage from vhs onto my hardrive - MPEG-2 (2.8GB)

Just wondering what software i should use to enhance the clarity of both the video and audio ?

I started to extract the audio with 'audacity' but it looked like it was going to be a very lengthy process

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

You can try ZS4.... it's free so you really have nothing to lose but a little time. You mentioned that you used Audacity on the audio; it will be a lengthy process. Manipulating audio and video files can be very taxing on a PC, and if the PC is low on resources, or is a bit older and is low on power, it can take even longer....
    ZS4 (Video/Audio Editing & Compositing Application) http://www.majorgeeks.com/ZS4_d4825.html

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds