hey guys

Discussion in 'Software' started by Haranger, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Haranger

Haranger Private E-2

guys i hav a serious problem. rise of nations. i bought the game and installed it in mly comp and got the no cd crack also. i lost the cd and i copied the installed folder in my flash drive. i tried to uninstall it and then i try to play from the thumb drive. it says please first install the game first. can anyone help by giving a variant of the game which can work without installing. like other games like medal of honour and counter strike which works withoutinstalling juz copy and play

2. jedandjess

jedandjess Private First Class

Probably, this won't be possible. It sounds like the game relies on registry keys which are set up when you install the game. A nocd crack probably won't get around this, even if the game is fully installed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds