Qualified suspects

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dyamond, Jul 29, 2014.

1. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

I was looking at jobs on craigslist. Not that I'm looking for a new job, I just look randomly sometimes and I came across this posting and this was in the qualifications.

What do you think is a qualified suspect? :-D

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Repeat offender? :-D

I mean, who is more qualified than that?

3. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

I didn't know people actually made being a repeat offender a qualification. :-D

People really need to start proof reading stuff before they post it.

4. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Al Capone???...Nah, too old, LoL!:p:-D

5. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

You must be suspected of a crime but be on the run, once you've been questioned by the police or arrested your no longer eligible for the job.

Equal opportunities, they have the work release program for people who definitely have committed crimes why not for people who 'might' have committed crimes.:-D

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I'm always suspect Dya, so I could be up for that job.

Love the weird job specs folk put, are they after the unusual and out of the box possible employees are or they just dense!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds