No Audio Device?? PLease HELP!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shad0wfr3ak, Jun 25, 2004.

1. shad0wfr3ak

shad0wfr3ak Private E-2

I rebooted my computer yesterday and after it was done rebooted the sound would not work.:confused: I went into the control panel>sounds and audio devices and it says that everything is working fine. my pc isnt detecting my speakers or my headphones..:mad: Can anyone please help?

thanks

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Have you tried re-installing the drivers for the device? Give us some specs to work with here ... :)

3. shad0wfr3ak

shad0wfr3ak Private E-2

when i try to play something in media player it says: Cannot play back the audio stream: no audio hardware is available, or the hardware is not responding. my soundcard is AC97 Audio i think.. ive looked almost everywhere trying to find what is wrong but nothign helps.

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

But have you tried re-installing the drivers??

Use THIS tool to give us your motherboard make and model... and you can probably look for your motherboard make on google and find their homepage, to download the drivers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds