lets try this out

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sruk, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Sruk

Sruk Private E-2

hello people,

recently I had a big problem with my system and malwares, so I joined here

thx to all great people working here, and helping us

c-ya

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to Major Geeks Forum. It is the best IMO forums and the most trustworthy of them all.:wave Its a very great place and a lot of information to read and learn. :major

If your having issues or think your infected you can go here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 and read and do exactly and post all logs to your post in the malware section on here!

3. Elder_Usr

Elder_Usr Sergeant

Hey Welcome to Major Geeks.
    As Mentioned. If you got any malware, or think your infected. Follow the link below, and do exactly as mentioned, and we'll get you fixed up. :)

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, Sruk :wave You have come to the bestest place, for sure! Plenty to learn, and have fun at the same time :-D Have a look around, and check some of the forums, we are glad to have ya! ;)

5. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome!!

6. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome ! :wave

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds