Cannot load/find IEx 11

Discussion in 'Software' started by Skysarge, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

I use Firefox primarily. However, a game we like to play, Dragons of Atlantis. will not load properly, and about 1/3 of the game screen is cut off.
    A suggestion was go to IEx. So, I loaded IEx 11 for Win 7, and we could play the game, albeit with a few minor glitches.
    After play, we closed the game.
    We came back to play again, only I cannot find the IEx program. All I can find is the download file or program. I do not need another download file. (Note - anything we download is "saved" to Computer downloads, manually screened with Avast and anti Malware, then loaded.
    We brought up Firefox (and the AVG secure search) and tried to get IEx. I only get the download program.
    This is getting to be a PIA. Right now it is a pain in the neck.

Info:
    Comp: Hewlett-Packard HP dx5150 SFF
    OP: Microsoft - Windows 7 Home Premium (x64)
    Processor: 2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64
    Browser: Mozilla - Firefox Version 36.0.4

Thanks in advance
    Sarge

2. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

Try removing the firefox 36 version and go back to 35 I have had issues with 36.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds