Major Attitude may I ask you something?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CaNoFzOo, Jul 10, 2004.

1. CaNoFzOo

CaNoFzOo Sergeant Major

Hello Major Attitude,
    I tried to private message you, but you don't have private messages enabled.
    And I tried to email you, but you don't have that enabled either. Anyway, I was wondering if I could put a website button on my DeviantArt account. I love Majorgeeks, and want everyone to know about it.

I know on Majorgeeks.com it says:

"We love links. Feel free to grab a button and place it on your server. Note: These buttons look great on ALL color websites, but some may appear blurry on our own unusual color. Also, an Editors Pick button is available, please email us if your program has been selected as an Editors Pick."

But I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you.

On DeviantArt it says to submit your own personal website button.

Just wanted to run it past you. :)

Thank you,

CaNoFzOo

2. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

You could e-mail Tim or Jim also:
    tim at majorgeeks dot com; jim at majorgeeks dot com

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2004
  3. CaNoFzOo

CaNoFzOo Sergeant Major

Oh oops. I must not have seen that. Thank you Pegg :)

4. CaNoFzOo

CaNoFzOo Sergeant Major

Tim is Major Attitude right?

5. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Yep. That's him. And remember to replace the "at" with "@" in the email address. Spelling out "at" keeps web bots from harvesting clearly posted email addresses for spam purposes (real spam; not what goes on around here ;))

6. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

Oh, that's weird. I typed it as tim at majorgeeks dot com but that's not what showed up obviously...

that's because I changed it. posting their emails using the @.com gives scrapers the perfect opportunity to lift their email addys from the page and spam them..-Kodo

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2004
  7. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

Pegg take a look at the bottom of your post:D:D ;)

8. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

OOPS - then he's gonna have to come back in and fix my second post. I'll remember that for another time. You truly are a "gentleman". (see it all depends on the thread we're in)

9. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

We all are ;) Just having fun on the other thread that is all:D:D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds