Recycling

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bob D., Jun 19, 2011.

1. Bob D.

Bob D. Majorgeeks official old fart

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Maybe not for us but feed it to a bacon machine [​IMG]

Then eat the bacon:yum

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Ya, that is somewhat disturbing to be that close to the source but it cuts the composting time, the plant growing time and if needed, meat growing time. The way this planet's population is growing, we may need it soon. Soylent Green mebbe not yet, but who knows how desperate we get eh?

4. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

The only question I have is....Why? are we running out of cows?

Also there is the question of... if we rely on our own waste surely we have to have real food to create the waste, doesn't this fall into the "Self sustaining energy" argument?

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Running into resource issues growing beef. They need 7lbs. of grain for every lb. of meat plus some 100 gallons of water/day IIRC correctly, better to go to pork and poultry. Best would be being vegan but that's not gonna happen anytime soon here as my dad always called me a wolf!:-D I doubt they'll be making Wagyu beef from that slurry!:puke

6. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I am not eating shteak. Ain't gonna happen. :-D

Mmm, bacon...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds