Problem with Nvidia geforce drivers update

Discussion in 'Software' started by Dave32, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Dave32

Dave32 Private E-2

i use the program "geforce experience"but it seems like i can download the drivers fine but when i get ready to install them(i usually do a custom install)it seems to randomly stop at some point when its installing them

the last time i tried installing them it was at "installing 3D vision driver"and the green bar thing went across all the way to the end but it didnt finish.i had the same problem with the last drivers i tried to download and install using geforce expierance also.im using Windows 7

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What I would do is to uninstall via Add/Remove the Nvidia drivers, then download and re-install the drivers but not from within the geforce experience app as it may have gained a bit of corruption hence the stalling on install.

Latest Nvidia GeForce driver, just download the correct one for your Windows be that 32bot or 64bit http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/det...re_for_windows_vistawin_7win_8_(desktop).html

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds