Music Video Software w/o spam

Discussion in 'Software' started by pinebluffdude, Aug 23, 2015.

1. pinebluffdude

pinebluffdude Private E-2

Looking for software to edit videos, but everything I try to DL has other programs attatched to it. CNET and brothersoft is not good anymore.

1. Need to Extract audio from iPhone video and convert to wmv or avi
    2. Need to load jpeg to wmv or avi

My laptop is windows Vista.
    The End.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Here's a couple of converters:

Any Video Converter Free 5.8.3

ChrisPC Free Video Converter 3.50

The list of converters MGs hosts: http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/sortname/converters.html

Please note on many software programs this warning:

You will, for the most part now days, not be able to get away from this with free software. Its how they are able to make money. Click on the link in the quote box up above for info on third party programs.

3. pinebluffdude

pinebluffdude Private E-2

Thank you for fast response, and for explaining the third party warnings.

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Not a problem. :) Any other questions, just ask.

One other thing you have to watch out for are some of the actual download sites. We do not do this, but some of them require you to download one of their 'Installers' which install their own crapware as well. Download.com, which is cnet, is one of these sites. I wouldn't download anything from them.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds