Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Derek Wolff, May 30, 2008.

1. Derek Wolff

Derek Wolff Private E-2

Hello,

I guess you could say I'm an average computer user attempting to expand his knowledge. Although I'm not sure what questions to ask because there is so much to learn on the subject. I'd like to learn about how an OS works and how to work with it. I'd also like to learn about hardware, at least what every thing does and how it works together. I'm not sure this is the right place for this, I may have to search else where, if so please tell me.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome :)

This is a great place to learn. The best place to start is looking through the forums at the questions that are asked. If you yourself have a specific question, don't hestitate to start a new thread and ask away. Everyone here is happy to help and respectful of others.

3. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Welcome to MG. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds