Greetings

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jotie, May 30, 2008.

1. jotie

jotie Private E-2

Greetings and salutations!

I am Jotie, a person who's an experienced Role-player, a MMORPG wiz, and a person who loves to play video games. My life has started out playing my first video game, which was on the Nintendo System when I was only four and my very first game was Super Mario Brothers 3. It was a heck of a game, hard at the time. But within two years, I mastered it at age six and fully beaten the game.

So far, video games have been my life. When I got the computer, it just opened up the door to the internet for me, so that I can explore and find new video games.

However, as I aged, I realized video games isn't an important tool. It's only good for entertainment values. Yeah, I still play video games, but I know when to quit when it's time (even though I play it until 12:00 AM.)

I just graduated from Shawnee Heights High School about May 15th, 2008. It is a great feeling to be relieved from stress of the school, and be opened up to the adult life.

My plans is to go to a cheapo collage that deals with computers. I've been loving to tweak computers to run faster, and I've had this computer since 1998 of January and it's able to play World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XI. Hey, it laggs some, but heck, it runs good. Yeah, it's a crappy E-machines, but I made it into a custom-built computer. It cost me around $500 to buy it, then $367.98 to buy the parts that would improve it's preformance and memory.

Upon finding this site, thanks to my brother, I find this site easy to use somewhat. I wish there was a suggestion to suggest something for this site, to make browsing the forums easier, but hey, it's Major Geeks! It's their site, not mine! I shouldn't make them do what I want, then it wouldn't be nice to ask, because I'm new.

I'm not much into programming computers, but I do have several questions I'm going to ask in areas of forums (making sure I browse through the entire forums for the specific forum I might going to ask first), and hopefully make good friends here!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Jotie and welcome to the forums

Hey if you have a suggestion then great post it and the admin team and owners will review it and if its a good suggestion "it may" get implimented. We are a easy going forum and will take on board suggestions.. may not follow all of them up and use them but we will give them all a thorough going over though.

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hi and welcome aboard :)

G

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds