Hey =)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by breze, May 31, 2008.

1. breze

breze Private E-2

Hello, everyone. :wave

I'm new (obviously). Came here through a Google search, actually. My computer AND laptop both decided to get infected by infostealer (also the infostealer.gampass) bug yesterday, so I'm following the 'READ AND RUN ME' guide and hoping it will work. If not, I shall weep and beg for help.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Hope you don't get sick of me, because I have a feeling I'll linger a bit.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Yes the read and run me is good, but also remember you may at the end of running that guide still have the malware on your PC so do as the guide mentions, start a new thread in the malware forum and attach the logs as the folks in our malware forum are VERY good at helping you to remove these pests.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds