Koolance water cooling

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by superstang29, Jan 14, 2004.

1. superstang29

superstang29 Private E-2

Hello! I just ordered a koolance salvaged water cooling system.It has the cpu-100 water block and the mainboard cooler and video cooler.The kit has every part from the lookance case that was in it.I have a raidmax case that is a identicle to the koolance case.It has the four cd bays and two floppy bays with door coverin the bays.I was wonderin if anyone has performed a swap like this and what would be the best way to do it.I was thinking of cuttin the top of my case and puttin the 3 fans and the monitor right were it was originaly.Maybe the top will fit by just takin mine off.Just drill out the rivits and use screws to fasten it.I will post how it goes and maybe take picks of how it goes and post them.Any input would be cool.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds